Peas In A Pod
Enjoy a fresh and sweet aroma that has a subtle berry burst. What a perfect way to keep spring alive all year round.
Scent profile: sweet pea, violet, and berries.
8oz ︱Burn life: 35+ hours
Buy one, help tons︱ Every purchase supports mental health ♡
Hand-poured with you in mind on Prince Edward Island, CA
Candle Care Tips:
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep away from pets and children.
- Always burn your candle on a level heat proof surface.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time or until it reaches a full melt pool (wax melts to the edge of the jar).
- Wooden wicks may take a second to light - patience is key.
- Wooden wick flames go in and out of vibrancy, this is normal.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to roughly 1/4"(cotton wicks) or 1/8" (wooden wick) allows for a more vibrant & clean burn every time.
- Stop using when only 1/2-1/4" of wax remains.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place.
- When a candle begins to emit smoke, blow it out, trim the wick and relight.
- Keep your candle free of debris.
- Get rid of dust by gently rubbing the candle surface with a damp or dry soft cloth.
This candle is by far my favorite. Each candle has its own personality, but this one suits mine. If you love floral scents like I do, you'll love this one. The sweetness of the candle isn't too overbearing at all, but it will definitely catch your attention because it's sooo good!!!