- Never leave your candle unattended → Keep away from pets and children.
- Always burn your candle on a level heat proof surface.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time or until it reaches a full melt pool (wax melts to the edge of the jar).
- Wooden wicks may take a second to light - patience is key.
- Wooden wick flames go in and out of vibrancy, this is normal.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to roughly 1/4"(cotton wicks) or 1/8" (wooden wick) allows for a more vibrant & clean burn every time.
- Stop using when only 1/2-1/4" of wax remains.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place.
- When a candle begins to emit smoke, blow it out, trim the wick and relight.
- Keep your candle free of debris.
- Get rid of dust by gently rubbing the candle surface with a damp or dry soft cloth.
Our candles are made from 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable soy wax. (See about - our candles for more info)
Because of it's naturalness, after lighting your Krafted Kreations candle it may look a little bumpy (see photo for reference )
This is nothing to worry about; this helps prove our claim that we, in fact, only use 100% soy wax :)Trick: Before relighting your candle, trim the wick anywhere between 1/8 to 1/4 inches long, you can use scissors, nail clippers or a candle wick trimmer, or just tear off the burned part of the wick.