- Never leave your candle unattended → Keep away from pets and children.
- Always burn your candle on a level heat proof surface.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time or until it reaches a full melt pool (wax melts to the edge of the jar).
- Wooden wicks may take a second to light - patience is key.
- Wooden wick flames go in and out of vibrancy, this is normal.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to roughly 1/4"(cotton wicks) or 1/8" (wooden wick) allows for a more vibrant & clean burn every time.
- Stop using when only 1/2-1/4" of wax remains.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place.
- When a candle begins to emit smoke, blow it out, trim the wick and relight.
- Keep your candle free of debris.
- Get rid of dust and fingerprints by gently rubbing the candle surface with a damp or dry soft cloth.
- You can maximize the scent throw of your candle by keeping doors and windows closed in the space you wish to deodorize for 30 minutes before entering the area.
Our candles are made from 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable soy wax. (See about - our candles for more info)
Because of it's naturalness, after lighting your Krafted Kreations candle it may look a little bumpy (see photo for reference )
This is nothing to worry about; this helps prove our claim that we, in fact, only use 100% soy wax :)Trick: Before relighting your candle, trim the wick anywhere between 1/8 to 1/4 inches long, you can use scissors, nail clippers or a candle wick trimmer, or just tear off the burned part of the wick.