This scent is earthy with a hint of sweetness. Morning oats will surely set the mood for any day of the week. A perfect way to start the day.
Scent profile: hazelnut, vanilla, brown sugar, butter and spices.
8oz ︱Burn life: 35+ hours
Buy one, help tons︱ Every purchase supports mental health ♡
Hand-poured with you in mind on Prince Edward Island, CA
Candle Care Tips:
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep away from pets and children.
- Always burn your candle on a level heat proof surface.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time or until it reaches a full melt pool (wax melts to the edge of the jar).
- Wooden wicks may take a second to light - patience is key.
- Wooden wick flames go in and out of vibrancy, this is normal.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to roughly 1/4"(cotton wicks) or 1/8" (wooden wick) allows for a more vibrant & clean burn every time.
- Stop using when only 1/2-1/4" of wax remains.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place.
- When a candle begins to emit smoke, blow it out, trim the wick and relight.
- Keep your candle free of debris.
- Get rid of dust and fingerprints by gently rubbing the candle surface with a damp or dry soft cloth.
- You can maximize the scent throw of your candle by keeping doors and windows closed in the space you wish to deodorize for 30 minutes before entering the area.
Third time buying this scent. I just love it. Robyn does such a wonderful job packaging it in a little cloth bag, perfect gift for someone.
My hubby loves this scent. The wooden wick adds a nice firewood smell that I love