This scent is earthy with a hint of sweetness. Morning oats will surely set the mood for any day of the week. A perfect way to start the day.
Scent profile: hazelnut, vanilla, brown sugar, butter and spices.
8oz ︱Burn life: 35+ hours
Buy one, help tons︱ Every purchase supports mental health ♡
Hand-poured with you in mind on Prince Edward Island, CA
Candle Care Tips:
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep away from pets and children.
- Always burn your candle on a level heat proof surface.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time or until it reaches a full melt pool (wax melts to the edge of the jar).
- Wooden wicks may take a second to light - patience is key.
- Wooden wick flames go in and out of vibrancy, this is normal.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to roughly 1/4"(cotton wicks) or 1/8" (wooden wick) allows for a more vibrant & clean burn every time.
- Stop using when only 1/2-1/4" of wax remains.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place.
- When a candle begins to emit smoke, blow it out, trim the wick and relight.
- Keep your candle free of debris.
- Get rid of dust by gently rubbing the candle surface with a damp or dry soft cloth.
Third time buying this scent. I just love it. Robyn does such a wonderful job packaging it in a little cloth bag, perfect gift for someone.
My hubby loves this scent. The wooden wick adds a nice firewood smell that I love